Get the Look! Victoria's Secret - Candice Swanepoel Inspired Make Up!







If like me, you die a little bit each time you see a picture of one of the insanely perfect Victoria's Secret models, then this look is for you.

Candice Swanepoel is a South African model, and in my eyes one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I thought I'd give it a shot and try and recreate one of her looks as part of my 'Make up Match series'. I chose this look as the lilac wing gave a new fresh twist to one of my favourite staples - an elegant wing teamed with dewy skin.

Now I haven't made my eyes as Pink as Candice is wearing for the simple fact that, i'm not a massive fan of pink eye shadow with my pale skin tone and I wanted this to be a wearable look. I'm slowly learning to love pink eye shadow a little bit more, but i'm not completely sold just yet!

I've also gone in hard with a double contour. I used both a powder and cream contour for this to  try to recreate her bone structure.

Here's a list of everything I used to create this look! 

  • Primer - Benefit Porefessional
  • Foundation - Mac Studio Sculpt NC15
  • Concealer - Mac Studio Finish NC15
  • Powder - B. Cosmetics Pressed Powder Light/Medium
  • Contour -  Maybeline Fit Foundation 355 / NYX Taupe
  • Bronzer - Bourjois Paris Bronzer shade 52
  • Highlight Contour - Illamasqua Skin Base 01 White
  • Blush - Sleek Rose Gold*
  • Eyebrows - Sleek Eyebrow Palette Light / Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Eyes - Elf 32 Shade Warm Palette
  • Eyeliner - Eeyko Skinny Eye Liner
  • Mascara - Bourjois Paris Volume Clubbing, Ultra Black
  • Eyelashes - Perfect Eyelashes by Agnes Dos Santos, 'Glam'
  • Lips -  B. Cosmetics - Dollhouse Lipstick / Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss (shade rubbed off - old )
  • Setting Spray - NYX Dewy Setting Spray
  • Hair Extensions - Dirty Looks - Paparazzi Blonde
  • Earrings - Alice's wonders*

I would love to hear your thoughts! Let me know what you think in the comments...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment