FOTD: Cherry Red Lips

my pale skin, em ford, pale skin, red lipstick, blonde hair, black roots, beauty, swatch, bourjois 12 heures rouge edition,

my pale skin, em ford, pale skin, red lipstick, blonde hair, black roots, beauty, swatch, bourjois 12 heures rouge edition,

my pale skin, em ford, pale skin, red lipstick, blonde hair, black roots, beauty, swatch, bourjois 12 heures rouge edition,

I mentioned how much I was enjoying testing out the Bourjois 12 Heures Rouge Edition Lipsticks* over the past few weeks in my September Favourites Post and I wanted to share a look i'd created using the Cherry My Cherie lipstick.

Red lipstick isn't something I usually wear, as it always seems a little bit too much with my blonde hair and black winged eyeliner. Unfortunately I don't have the confidence of Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith to wear this beautiful cherry red on a daily basis but i'm hoping that wearing it enough around the house may help me wear it out more often.


As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look, let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment