A Scheduling Change....


Since I started 'My Pale Skin' earlier  this year, I feel like I've grown not just as a blogger, but also as a writer, photographer, and content creator. I love all the opportunities it has opened for me, and I've also lost count of the amount of sleep deprived nights I've had because of it. 

I absolutely love posting every day, I find it challenging, rewarding and fun to do... however,what it doesn't leave me with is time. I also love making videos - that's what I do for a living... I come up with ideas and make videos for brand YouTube channels... yet I can't keep up with my own and as this blog is a place of honesty... it upsets me.

 I have so many ideas for things I want to do, achieve and post - but I often forget that I don't have every hour of the day to devote to it. I'm not superwoman, and you know what... it's okay to admit that too. 

So, I've decided that I'm going to drop down my posts from 7 days a week to 5 days a week in November - purely as a trial, to see if I can post a video every week... I'm not sure if it will work, or if I have time to commit to that permanently... but if you don't try, you don't know right?

I'd love to hear your feedback on this, as you're the audience, it's only fair that you get a say right?
Let me know your thought's in the comments, I'd love to hear more about the type of posts and videos you like to watch.
Em  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment