Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish - The perfect shades for AW14





The thing about Autumn and Winter is, that everything is berry crazy... and sometimes, I just want to be a little different. I'm a big fan of the Bourjois 1 seconde 'gel' nail polishes as they're incredibly long lasting - even on my peeling nails.

For me, what sets these polishes apart from other high street alternatives is the brush. There's just something about this brush which makes the polish so easy to apply, it's almost like the polish hugs your nail as it glides on.

Shade 11 - Rouge in Style* is a beautiful statement red nail, and one that will certainly brighten up a monochrome outfit to give you the wow factor.

Shade 44 - Grey to meet you* is a silvery slate grey shade that is so beautiful and easy to wear. It's perfect for the dark days and nights ahead.

Shade 45 - The Glitterizer* is a clear polish that contains glitter, but almost like torn glitter. It's just the right level of sparkly that can be used as a top coat or alone for an understated glam effect.

I love how easy and straight forward these polishes are to use and they'll certainly be on my fingers this season.

Shade 44 & 45 Will be launching in November as part of the Enchanted Nightbird collection.

Which is your favourite shade? Let me know in the comments.
Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment