The 5 Beauty Instagram Accounts you should be following.

After buying my very first iPhone this year, the first app I made sure to download and get straight into grips with was Instagram. I wanted to share 5 of my favourite beauty accounts that I keep coming back to on a daily basis.




The current beauty queen of instagram, I love how original and often groundbreaking her looks are. Samantha is someone whose looks i've followed over the past year or so on Reddit, and I'm so pleased to see all the success it has brought her.



Cat astonishes me with how beautiful her looks are. Usually just focusing on the eyes and lips, Cat is the queen of colour and has some serious skills. She's also a sweetheart and a supportive friend and certainly one you should be following.


Jessica is not only beautiful but incredibly talented. I love her silver hair, full brows and fearless approach to black lips and bold eyes. I can spend what seems like ages just scrolling through her feed and checking out all her looks.




Caty is a MAC make up artist and produces some absolutely breathtaking looks. I'm obsessed with her hair colour and let me just tell you that she has the most incredible eyebrows. Obsessed.



Rebecca is never afraid to create an unconventional look and go for shades which aren't necessarily 'pretty'. Stunningly beautiful with amazing blending skills I always look to Rebecca's Instagram feed for new colour inspiration.


So these are my top 5 beauty accounts! I'd love to hear your thoughts on them, who was your favourite? and If you have any other suggestions on who I should be following, let me know in the comments
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment