September Favourites!

september favourites, blogger, beauty, favourites, blonde, my pale skin, em ford, pale skin

I can't believe September is over and we're now in October. Where has this year gone? I'm looking forward to Autumn knitwear and the cooler weather and I may also be looking forward to the odd spot of rain! My Pale Skin is officially 9 months old, and I wanted to share with you my 5 favourite things during September. In no particular order, here's what I've been loving this month.



You know when you find a face wash that just works incredibly well for you? I get that feeling with the Eucerin DermoPurifyer. I use this cleanser twice a day, morning and night, and not only is it gentle but helps reduce oil protection and removes stubborn make up without the need for tugging.


The Make Up Revolution - Sugar and Spice palette barely left my face for quite a few weeks. I love how easy it is to wear and I've even become a fan of the frosted pink highlighter too.


What I love about this palette is how many different products it contains. Mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss, highlighter and a blusher - all in one! This palette may just be the perfect weekend wonder.


I can't believe how long it took me to find and fall in love with Clinque Chubby Sticks, but after remembering I had a couple as free magazine gifts a few months earlier - I found them and began experimenting. Needless to say I was hooked on how easy they are to apply and wear. The Perfect sheer lipstick on the go.



I love the finish on these semi matte lipsticks and over the past few weeks i've been testing them out. I especially love the beautiful coral Pamplemousse shade and it works incredibly well on pale skin. 

So that's it for this month's favourites! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my picks... let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment