Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeliner Review







On a recent trip to Superdrug, I picked up the Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeliner. Retailing at £4.99 the Big Eyes Eyeliner is a dual ended pencil which features a nude beige on one side and a black on the other with the pencil designed to brighten and make eyes appear larger than they actually are.

To apply, you line the bottom waterline with the beige and tight line the top lid with the black. This opens the eyes, makes your lashes look fuller and eyes brighter. After a couple of uses, I found myself using the black side of the pencil to line my eyes however wasn't really using the beige for my waterline that much. Instead, I've found myself using the beige to neaten up my eyebrows as an almost dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Pencil which is designed to conceal blemishes and highlight the brows. Have to say that as a dupe it works so much better and i definitely rate it better as a highlighter than an eyeliner.

This product was a pure impulse buy as I hadn't read a single review on it before buying it and after having tested it, it's certainly worth the £4.99 price tag. What I like about products like this one, is finding multi uses for them to mix it up and get the best value for money.

Have you tried the Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeliner? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts.... let me know in the comments.
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment