Learning to Love Colour #3

urban decay electric palette, bright make up, pale skin, swatch, my pale skin

urban decay electric palette, bright make up, pale skin, swatch, my pale skin

As a 'Pale Kid' there's nothing that frightens me more than colour. If you've seen my previous posts Learning to Love Colour & A Bold & Gold Make Up Look then you may have seen the start of my little exploration into embracing pale skin and bright make up and my feeble attempts to not wear a 'boring' nude lipstick and a black wing every day...

I recently picked up the Urban Decay Electric Palette and after just staring at it for what seemed like ages, I finally picked up the courage to give it a shot. I admit, as soon as I put the first colour on my eyes, I thought 'what have I done?' However, I stuck with it and created this look. I don't think I've ever worn such bright colours before, and I certainly don't have the courage just yet to wear it outside on a daily basis... but i'm learning, experimenting and trying new things. That's all that matters... I hope.

Here's the Product list of what I'm wearing








Eyelashes: Eylure Texture 154



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! Let me know what you think in the comments!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment