Top 5 Instagram Feeds - March Edition


Okay, I have a problem. I've totally gotten into Instagram over the past few months and I just can't stop scrolling. I got my very first iPhone last year, and for the first 6months or so, I kept forgetting Instagram existed... but over the past few months i've become obsessed. I wanted to share the love, and today I'm bringing you my Top 5 people to follow on Instagram this month!


Lauren has the most beautiful hair, and impeccable fashion sense. I love her soft sultry beachy waves and her stylish fashion sense. Lauren knows how to dress for her figure, and her outfits are always bang on trend! She also has her own clothing range ITSbyLP and her new collection is so perfect for spring/summer! 

If soft pastels and all things disney are your thing,  then get ready to fall in  love with Megan's instagram feed. Megan has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds i've ever laid my eyes on and her photography is just so breathtaking. I can find myself scrolling through her images for days.

Leanne has a stunning instagram feed that's packed full of stylish fashions and must have accessories. A beautiful pastel pink head of hair and make up skills to boot. Leane has a fab feed and is certainly one worth following.


Gabby has an ever evolving theme on her instagram. If you're a fan of her youtube channels then you'll enjoy her instagram. I love seeing her images pop up on my feed as I can guarantee they'll be beautiful shot, edited and selected.

Kayleighjcouture

Kayleigh's feed is so clean, modern and fresh. Everything is so clean and sleek. I love her feed for beauty and fashion inspiration as well as photography inspo. Another must follow.


So that's it  for my Top 5 Instagram feeds.Do you follow any of them? I'd love to hear who your favourite instagrammers are! Let me know in the comments.

Em xxx


All Images are copyright their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment