February Favourites!

my pale skin, beauty, favourites, beauty favourites, february favourites, review, make up, youtube, pale skin, pale, foundation, powder, skin care

After a week long blogging hiatus, i'm finally back and today i'm bringing you the low down on my February Favourites.

The past few months have been so hectic for me, what with working full time, blogging, youtube, being a girlfriend,visiting family and then to top it all off, attending an evening advertising course once a week for my job, needless to say i'm so far stretched, I barely have time to sleep at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'll be back on track over the next couple of weeks before my exam so expect to see a fair few new posts coming your way.

Moving on, I love having a nose at what people have been loving over the past month  in their faves videos and posts as they're likely the ones which gets me feeling like I want to buy all the things. After receiving a few emails asking me to start posting my favourites again, here's where we're at.

So without further ado, here's my brand new February Favourites video, which is actually the first time I've ever filmed a favourites video too! So I do hope I didn't balls it up too badly.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on my choices and the video. Let me know in the comments, and of course, don't forget to give it a big thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe.

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment