Acne Coverage, Date Night Make Up Tutorial!


As many of you know, I'm suffering with 'adult acne' at the moment. It's one of those dreaded things that makes you feel so bad every time you look in the mirror, and It's safe to say that I've had my fair share of sleepless nights over it. 

I'm the first to admit that I have personal confidence issues, and when your appearance can affect how you intrinsically feel on a day to day basis, acne can take a huge chunk of what confidence and self esteem you have away. 

When It comes to dating, I'm in a long term relationship (3yrs+) and although we live together, M  works super long hours, meaning he sees me more bare faced than with make up on. When we try to make an evening a little bit special, I try and make more of an effort with my make up and hair, whilst still remaining natural at the same time. I think of it more like enhancements, rather than an all out club night look - if you get what I mean. 

I wanted to share a Date Night make up look that I wore on a recent date night to the Hakkasan which is a Michelin starred restaurant here in London. The food was fantastic, and we thoroughly enjoyed it as we hadn't been there in a few months.



As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! Let me know in the comments, and of course, don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment