Base Product Haul!

nars radiant creamy concealer, mac nc15, mac mineralize foundation, ben nye powder, occ make up concealer, pale skin, pale, em ford, my pale skin, blogger

nars radiant creamy concealer, mac nc15, mac mineralize foundation, ben nye powder, occ make up concealer, pale skin, pale, em ford, my pale skin, blogger

I've been wanting to switch up my base product routine for quite a while now and this week It would appear that I was on a bit of an accidental haul mission!

It all started on Monday, when I had an important client meeting at work. I rushed to the other side of London in a cab with my boss, only to get there super early - which was super frustrating, especially as I left my phone in the office. Whilst walking to the meeting, and realizing how early we were - I noticed a Space NK, so popped in to get a new Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.That counts as work right?

Next up was Mac. On Tuesday whilst waiting for a colleague to arrive at Kings Cross Station, I popped into Mac. I honestly wish every train station had a Mac store... like can you imagine?? From Mac I bought the Mineralize Moisture Foundation in shade NC15 and also a Studio Finish Concealer in NC15

Finally, on Valentines Day, I headed over to Kensington High Street to do a weekly food shop in Wholefoods. On the way I passed the Guru Make Up Emporium which I'd heard so so much about online! I popped in and picked up the Ben Nye Neutral Face Set Powder. I really wanted the banana powder, but they only had it in pressed and I just wasn't feeling it, so I thought i'd start my Ben Nye collection off with a translucent powder. I also picked up the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Concealer in Y0 because I'd been dying to try something from the brand for what seems like forever and thought a concealer would be a good place to start before I jump in to the lip tar world.

So those are the base products I've bought this week. Have you tried any of them before? Would love to hear your thoughts! And if you wanted to check out a sneaky peek of the swatches - head on over to my Instagram

Em xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment