An Evening Of Pampering At The #LFWRetreat


Earlier this week I headed to the Red Bull Studios in London for a little bit of Pre-Fashion Week pampering. After a mad dash and some awful traffic, I finally made it and indulged in a few treatments designed to relax and get me feeling in tip top condition for London Fashion Week.





First up I headed to the Pixi by Petra Make Up Stations where I had some a gorgeous make over by the lovely Amanda. Who is one of the most sweetest people I think I've met at an event. Amanda has this way that just makes you feel at ease and is such a great listener.

It was my first time using the Pixi products, and as I'd heard so much about them online, I was pleased to see that they lived up to the hype. My skin was left looking dewy and glowy all whilst still looking incredibly natural - which is hard to do when I'm suffering with Acne. 

I will say that the concealers did take a fair amount of layers to cover up some of the redness, and break out areas, but with a bit of patience, it worked.  If you have great skin, I would recommend checking out their base products as they're just so flawless and incredibly easy to wear.



After my make up session and more naterring with the Pixi girls, I headed  over to the Spa and Massage corner for a quick 'Stress Busting' massage. I'd never had a chair massage before, and y'know I can't say it was the most relaxing experience because I spent most of it thinking I was going to fall off the chair and I didn't really have a chance to 'let go'. I think the main reason, is that having never been to spa for treatments before... *gulp* I just didn't really know how to relax and get into it. 


I had so much fun at the Red Bull Studios and even picked up a few new products to try! 
I'd love to hear your top tips on how you relax and get ready for a big event! Let me know in the comments.
Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment