Acne Coverage, Valentines Day Make Up Tutorial!






If you're an avid reader of 'My Pale Skin' then you'll know that I'm suffering from a dreaded case of  'Adult Acne' - part sef inflicted by trying skin care products which clearly did not work for me, and also due to my skin rejecting most things I put on it at the moment. It goes without saying that it's having a sensitive ol' time - but I'm powering through it as best as I can.


This Valentines will be the 4th I get to spend with my partner, and this will be my go to look for that 'effortless' glam feel.

Here's the Video in Action...






And here's what I used:

Foundation: NYX HD Studio Photographic Foundation
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair / Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- Chantilly
Contour: NYX Taupe Blusher
Highlight: The Balm - Mary Lou Manizer
Blusher: Make Up Revolution - Sugar & Spice Blush Palette
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Medium Brown
Eyeshadow: Illamasqua -Justify, MUA Undress me too palette, Kiko Long lasting eyeshadow- #07
Eyeliner: Maybeline Big Eyes Eyeliner - Beige & Black
Eyelashes: Kiss I Envy Lashes - Beyond Natural
Mascara: Benefit -Roller Lash Mascara
Lipliner: Mac Hip n Happy
Lipstick:Mac Pink Plaid

Lipgloss: Sexy Mother Pucker - Bashful Gloss Stick

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look & video!
 Let me know in the comments, and of course - don't forget to subscribe!
Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment