A February Wedding Make up look!

Image of wedding suitable make up


Hey All, Just wanted to share with you my FOTD from Sunday, this is the make up look I wore to a friends wedding. It was a beautiful day, and such a lovely ceremony.

I wore a pink Forever 21 dress,with a light pink Forever 21 blazer  & accessorized with a statement Roberto Cavalli Gold necklace

Make up wise, I took my Pink Plaid lipstick and Hip 'n' happy liner combo on it's first day trip!

I feel like i have my brows under control now! Finally. Honestly they were so bad before! I fill them in using my Sleek Eyebrow palette (Light) and i picked up a clear mascara on the weekend (which I'll tell you all about soon!) to fix them. Cannot believe I haven't fixed them with clear mascara earlier.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MAKES! OHMYGOSH!



Wearing Pink Plaid Lipstick



I set my hair using my trusty sleep in rollers, and then brushed it out. The hair dropped by the time we'd rode the central line from getting on at Chancery Lane to the wedding in Epping and gave me the volume and shape I needed to last all day!




No comments:

Post a Comment