Breaking News! Sephora Now Ships to the UK!



Oh my gosh. I didn't think this day would ever come. Sephora announced today that it will begin shipping to the UK as well as Australia, Japan and South Korea. Holy hell.

I've been dying to get my hands on Sephora goodies for a long time, even to the point of debating taking a holiday somewhere in the world where there's an actual Sephora. I've also contemplated shopping on the Sephora France website and having it shipped over to the UK. Now, there is no need. 

Sephora has announced that they will deliver internationally for £10 on a £75 and over spend. That's not too bad! I'd happily pay £10 to get the makeup brands I'm really craving.

However, do be aware that TAX will be added to everything you buy before you check out. I read on twitter about a £90 order which had an additional £38 tax added to it during check out. So guys please take this into account, that the prices you see on screen, may not be what you actually end up paying.

I'm really excited that I can actually order from Sephora now, although I don't quite understand why they haven't done this sooner; especially in an age where you can order products from around the world and receive them in days elsewhere on the web.

I'm going to spend this weekend mulling over the products and I'll hopefully place my order soon!

I'd love to hear from you, if you're based in the UK and have ordered from Sephora.com already or are contemplating it. What will you buy?


No comments:

Post a Comment