#BLFW Bloggers Love Fashion Week - Day Two (In Pictures)

 
















Day Two of #BLFW is over and I'm so sad to see it go. I've had such an amazing time and been lucky enough to share the experience with many of my favourite blogger friends. 

Day two started with a #VIB styling session where we were split into teams and tasked with styling a model with a choice of picks from numerous brands including Fever and Debenhams. I teamed up with Monica, Beth and Vicky to style our model with a gorgeous statement necklace from Debenhams, a chunky knit sweater and cigarette pants from Fever and a powder blue coat also Debenhams. I took a step back on the fashion side of things letting the fashion expert bloggers get to it and my contribution was selecting the necklace. What was hilarious was without even realising, we'd selected pieces which were the same as how the brand styled them in their look book.

I Picked up two gorgeous tops from Didis Boutique which I'm looking forward to wearing and creating some make up looks around . A gorgeous pair of pink pheasant feather earrings from Soundchick Accessories and the most incredible Swarovski leaf hair slide from Nina Rai Couture which I feel so blessed and thankful for. I cannot wait to share a look wearing the hair slide, it's probably one of the most beautiful hair accessories I now own!

I won a beautiful Metallic Nica Handbag in the tweet boutique and picked up a few beauty bits which i'm going to be testing out over the next few weeks and letting you know my thoughts on them. 

I met and connected with so many brands over the past two days including Beauty Works, Oxygenetix, FYT & Co and so many more.

I got to sit on the front row for the fashion show and I had such a fun time with MonicaBeth, April, Saida, Zaineb, Sarah, Katie. To top it off, I made new friends and caught up with old friends alike.

If you get a chance to attend a Bloggers Love event, I highly recommend them, Danielle puts so much love, effort and sheer hard work into every event she manages, and Zaineb from Blogging Gals is one of the most beautiful, talented girls I've had the pleasure of meeting. and I can't give them enough thanks for not only inviting me, but the opportunity to be a V.I.B as well as Being named Blogger of The Month.

Did you make it to Bloggers Love Fashion Week? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment