Make Up Revolution Lipstick Haul

Make up revolution, lipstick, haul, my pale skin, beauty, matte lipstick,

Make up revolution, lipstick, haul, my pale skin, beauty, matte lipstick,  swatch, review

Make up revolution, lipstick, haul, my pale skin, beauty, matte lipstick,  swatch, review

Make up revolution, lipstick, haul, my pale skin, beauty, matte lipstick,  swatch, review

Considering about 2 years ago I only owned one lipstick, nowadays I keep hauling lipsticks like there's no tomorrow. I've been wanting to explore the Make Up Revolution range for quite a while, since I received two palettes in a swap bag at a blogger meet up this summer.

The Make Up Revolution brand is all so affordable with the priciest item clocking in at about £12.00 which is incredible. The lipsticks each retail for £1.00 each and I tried my best to resist temptation and purchase every single shade on the shelf. I settled for a respectable 7 shades, and at £7.00 for the lot - so far so good.

I chose some shades which are different to those I usually wear, as well as some more 'out there' shades which I thought would look oh so pretty for editorial style photos.

I'm looking forward to trying these out over the next few weeks and hopefully I'll be sharing some looks with you soon!

Which is your favourite shade? Let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment