Throwback Thursday #1 - Vamp Edition




Okay, so I admit it... i'm not going through the depths of the archives here... i'm only travelling back a few weeks...

I often look back at old photos I've taken of my make up to critique myself, and study previous looks to try and work out what worked, and what didn't.

There's something about this look I created that I like, I like how it's so out of the ordinary for me, but I would never have the balls to wear this out in public as it's so full on. I don't think I would have the confidence to pull it off, but sometimes it's a little bit lovely to walk around your house feeling like a rockstar. This day, was certainly a rockstar day.

(Note - 'smoke' exhaled in the image is an extremely low 1.5mg Vapour from an electronic vaporizer, purely for art, not to encourage smoking of any kind)

No comments:

Post a Comment