L.A Colours Lipstick Swatches & Review






 Oh lipstick, how i love and loathe you at the same time. This year i'm doing my best to wear more colour and be more adventurous. I usually wear a pale pink or nude lip stain, but damn it i will have brighter lips and I will find a great coloured, long lasting lipstick. 

I headed to westfields this weekend to pick up a dress for a wedding next week, and literally the first store i went into was Beauty Base...  and yep, I walked out with 3 lipsticks. How could I not, at 99p each they're a bargain.

Here are the all important details.




  • L.A Colours Lipstick - L-R Pink-a-boo, Pink Parfait, Purple Passion
  • Price: £0.99
  • Shop: Beauty Base (Westfields Stratford)
  • Website: https://www.lacolors.com/Moisture-Lipstick-1413.html


Swatches




Pink-a-boo

I LOVE IT. It's a nice subtle pinky nude shade that's verrrry similar to my natural lip colour, but with a nice sheen to make it pop and to really make a difference on my NC15 Skin. Easy to apply and doesn't apply blotchy. Will be wearing this again.

Pink Parfait 

Erm, No. I really wanted to like this. I really really did, but i just don't. I found this very difficult to apply to get even and not look streaky. I don't have Simon Cowell style white teeth and i found this colour really make them look super yellow :( so i'd be super self conscious to wear this out in public. I think i'll give it one more chance and try it with a clean winged eye before i throw it to the back of my redundant make up drawer.

Purple Passion

Well that wasn't what I was expecting at all. Where's the purple? hmm.. this is a pinky red with an almost purple glitter which you can see when the light hits it. Not a fan of this one. 




My Final thoughts


So out of the three lipsticks, I predictably only like one. Sigh. The pink-a-boo. I'm going to give these the benefit of the doubt however, and try and create a look featuring each one to give it one more chance. If you happen to see L.A Colours stocked in a drugstore near you, do check them out because for experimenting with colours, I can't fault the diverse range they make.




No comments:

Post a Comment