Drugstore Base Products Haul!

Foundations for Pale skin haul

It happened...The Boots 3 for 2 got me. I popped into Boots on my lunch break last week and of course walked out with a bag of products I hadn't gone in for.  This summer I'm going to be doing a series of posts on The Best & Worst Foundations for Pale Skin, so the 3 for 2 seemed a great place to start! 

Here's what I picked up:


Revlon match perfection, bourjois Healthy mix foundation, revlon colourstay foundation pale skin foundation

L-R 
Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 51 - Vanilla. Revlon Colourstay in 150 Buff.

Collection Lasting perfection concealer 1 pale skin

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Shade 1

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent pressed powder pale skin

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent

Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Translucent pale skin loose powder

Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Translucent


If like me, you're planning on rocking your pale skin this summer and not hitting the bottle aka Fake Tan, then make sure you stay tuned for my series of Pale skin Foundation posts which are coming soon! 

I'm going to be putting foundations to the test and finding out which are the best and worst for Pale Skin tones. From BB creams and tinted moisturizers, right up to full coverage foundations, My Pale Skin will be swatching and testing so you can choose the best product for flawless summer skin!

Have you tried any of the products in this haul?? Let me know in the comments... xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment