Primark Jewellery Haul!

statement necklaces, primark jewellery haul

I've recently fallen in love with statement jewellery. I've never really owned any statement pieces as for some reason I always thought I couldn't wear them because I had a bigger bust. I was gifted a beautiful statement necklace from Oliver Bonas last month after leaving my job and that has ignited my new found passion for bold pieces. I recently headed to Primark for a browse and here's what I ended up coming home with!


primark statement necklace, flowers, crystals

primark statement necklace, haul, jewellery

jewellery haul

I absolutely fell in love with this piece as soon as I saw it. It was one of those moments where you can't help but think if you've walked into the right shop. I could not believe the quality and how beautiful it was for only £6.00 and in Primark!

 There are so many outfits and make up looks i'm dying to pair this with. It's perfect for a cute girly look or to add some colour and glam to a jeans and T-shirt day.


primark statement necklace haul

primark statement necklace haul

As well as loving statement pieces, i've also been loving gold jewellery as of late. Sometimes I want to wear a statement piece that isn't a girly flower necklace. 

When I saw this necklace my first thoughts were that my boyfriend will hate it, and unfortunately for him... I have to have it! 
I don't know what drew me to it, but i imagined it going perfectly with a white topshop jumper i'd recently bought on ebay. At £5.00 this was a welcome addition to my jewellery collection.

I'd pair this necklace with a bold black wing, ponytail and a leather jacket for an edgy glam look.

primark statement necklace haul

primark statement necklace haul

And for those days in between girly and edgy, here's the best of both worlds. I loved how simple this was, but that it can add a finishing touch to any outfit. I have a feeling that this may turn into a simple everyday necklace for me. I like the clean lines and that it's what i'd call, an understated statement necklace.

At £3.00 it's a great little everyday necklace and i'm sure it's going to be popping up in blog photos in the future.

above the knuckle silver midi ring primark

above the knuckle silver midi ring

A jewellery haul isn't complete without some midi rings and I picked these up for the bargain price of £1.50!

 I have tiny fingers and i'm pretty sure only the adjustable ring will fit me, but even at £1.50 for the one ring it's a bargain!


primark flower crown

Last, but not least I finally bought a flower crown! I'd been after one of these for what seems like forever as there were a few editorial looks I'd wanted to try out, but needed a crown to pair it with. 

At only £4.00 it was an absolute bargain. However, this one didn't pass the boyfriend test as he wasn't too keen on it, but i'm sure I can change his mind if I style it a little more professionally than slapping it on my head and saying "Look how pretty it is!" 

 Keep your eyes peeled for a look featuring this on the blog very soon! 


I'd love to hear your thoughts on these and If you've picked up some jewellery at Primark recently, let me know in the comments! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment