Get The Look: Simple, Striking, Summer Make Up!

summer make up flower crown pale skin blogger

summer make up flower crown pale skin

summer make up flower crown my pale skin

summer make up flower crown my pale skin

When the sun is shining and the weather is hot the last thing I want to do is put on my make up and head into the sun only to feel it all melt away from my face. The products I used in this look all seem to have a miraculous staying power and can withstand a heat wave, as well as deal with the oh so very British summer rain. As soon as it gets sunny, most girls I know are straight onto the bottle tan and bronzer, but if like me you're keeping your pale skin this summer, then this is a look for you! 

I picked up this flower crown in my recent Primark Haul and I'd been dying to try out a few ideas with it. I also had a few e.l.f cosmetics orange lipsticks in my 'to wear' pile, so thought it would be most fitting to pair them both together. When wearing a statement lip I like to team it with a simple eye to make sure it doesn't overpower me, especially during the daytime. With a few tweaks this look can easily be switched to glam evening summer party style!

If you want to try this look at home, here's the full product list of everything I used:

Face
Mac Studio Finish Concealer - NC15
Collection Lasting Finish Concealer - Fair (1)

Cheeks
Contour - NYX Taupe
Blush - Sleek Rose Gold

Eyes
 Naked Basics Palette
Collection 24hr Felt Liner
e.l.f Cosmetics Duo Mascara*

Eyebrows
Urban Decay Naked Basics - Naked 2 (used as brow powder)

Lips
e.l.f Cosmetics Moisturising Lipstick - Coral Cutie

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look and if there's anything else you'd like to see me create, please do let me know in the comments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment