The Body Shop Haul

the body shop, chamomile cleanser, chamomile oil, eye make up remover, skin care, make up, hot cloth, skin, my pale skin, em ford

the body shop, chamomile cleanser, chamomile oil, eye make up remover, skin care, make up, hot cloth, skin, my pale skin, em ford, muslin cloth

the body shop, chamomile cleanser, chamomile oil, eye make up remover, skin care, make up, hot cloth, skin, my pale skin, em ford, shower gel

the body shop, chamomile cleanser, chamomile oil, eye make up remover, skin care, make up, hot cloth, skin, my pale skin, em ford, shower gel

The Body Shop is one of those shops that I often walk past, yet never venture inside, and after finding myself with some time to kill at a train station recently, Curiosity got the better of me and I popped inside and tweeted for some product recommendations.

There were 2  products that stood out among the recommendations with so many people suggesting them. Those products were The Body Shop Honey Bronze, Bronzing Powder and The Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

I gave the Honey Bronzer a few swatches on my skin and wasn't left feeling too impressed by the colour as I felt it looked a little orange on my skin, meaning I decided to leave that one. Where as the Chamomile cleansing butter is a product I've heard about on the beauty grapevine, but never actually looked into or picked up. I've been wanting to try a 'hot cloth' cleanser for a while so I made sure to add this one to my basket. I also noticed the Chamomile cleansing oil and Gentle Eye Make Up Remover were also available in a gift package set along with a Muslin cloth for not much more money, so it made sense to buy all of them in the hopes of getting my skincare routine to one i'm happy with.

My plan for introducing the line into my skin care routine, is to start with one product, test for two weeks and then introduce another gradually, so I can see a difference and work out which (if any) are responsible for break outs.

Whilst in the store I also bought Satsuma & Mango shower gels as I just could not resist the scent of them as they smell so clean, crisp and fruity.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of the products I bought, and if you have any top tips for these products, let me know in the comments!

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment