Blogger Training day with Gelish & Nail Harmony














If there's one area of my beauty regime that i'm often neglectful in - it's nails. Now it's not that I don't enjoy painting my nails or trying to create a new design. It's just that nail polish always chips really easily on me, and I never really knew why... that was until a couple of months ago when I was discussing my nails with a manicurist and they told me why - it's because my nails peel. 

However, I always found that Gel nail varnishes do wonders for my nails. They last a long time, take barely any maintenance and the colour doesn't chip... although a Gel/Shellac manicure does set you back a lot more money and if I had to choose between a manicure and a new eyeshadow palette... well, you know i'd walk away with the eyeshadow.

I've been tempted for a while to buy a Gel nails kit and learn to do them on myself at home, but I always lacked the basic knowledge on how to use it  (plus I kinda didn't want to ruin my nails). So by pure coincidence when Nail Harmony got in touch to invite me to their blogger training day, I jumped at the chance.

I traveled over to Essex and got to spend the day with some fantastic Nail bloggers including One Nail To Rule Them AllThe NailasaurusLucys StashTalonted Lex and more. 

I teamed up with Lex and we tested out different methods of applying Gelish polish. From one colour application, french manicure to magento (magnetic design) polish. It was a fun and informative day and after I got past my nerves I had fun and even surprised myself. 

Em xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment