An Alternative Christmas Look....

Green Lipstick, Make Up revolution Serpent Lipstick, Alternative, Christmas FOTD, editorial, pale skin, blonde hair, my pale skin, em ford, blogger,

Green Lipstick, Make Up revolution Serpent Lipstick, Alternative, Christmas FOTD, editorial, pale skin, blonde hair, my pale skin, em ford, blogger,

Y'know when you start doing your make up and go off on a tangent and create something you never expected to? Well that happened... and here we are. 

I was going for the Christmas look, and then found a green Make Up Revolution lipstick in my collection and got to work creating something new, that I hadn't attempted before. 

I can't say I've ever worn green lipstick before, and although it photographs incredibly well, it does look a little odd in real life and I'm not sure I have the confidence to really pull it of in the real world. I did however, have a lot of fun creating this look.

Here's the full list of everything I'm wearing:

Eyeshadow: MUA Undress Me Too palette - for bronze/golds / Make Up Revolution Salvation Palette  - for transition shades
Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Eyelashes: Total Minks - not sure which ones*
Headpiece: Primark Necklace*

Now that my Skin has started to recover from the insane breakout caused by a skincare product that really didn't agree with me, I'm hoping to share a lot more looks with you! So if you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments and I'll try my best to make them happen.
Em xxx

1 comment: