December Beauty Wishlist

December Beauty Wishlist

For my December Beauty Wishlist, I wanted to share with you the products that i've seen constantly raved about on social media which have wriggled their way into my brain. These are the 5 products I'm dying to get my hands on this December.

1. Mac Soft & Gentle £23.00
I see so many beautiful make up looks with gorgeous highlights on Instagram and social media, and many all seem to feature this Mineralize skin finish powder.

I'm dying to get my hands on some base products from Kat Von D, and I hear great things about this creamy highly pigmented concealer.

3. Burberry Body Perfume £45.00 
I recieved a sample of this perfume from World Duty Free, It smells divine and I'm hoping it will be my 2015 scent.

4. Zoeva Brushes - €65.00
I've seen so much love for these brushes online and this beautiful Rose Gold Collection is just to die for. 

Another product that is a much loved staple in a beauty bloggers skin care collection. I've read nothing but love and admiration for this product. I wasn't sure about investing, due to the price, but I've not been able to stop thinking about this product since trying it on the back of my hand. 

I'd love to hear from you if you've tried any of the products on this list, or if you too are wishing for them! Let me know your thoughts on them in the comments!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment