Introducing Blogmas 2014

Blogmas, blogmas 2014, vlogmas,

It's December 1st! Hurrah, we are now edging that extra bit closer to Christmas. With it officially being December, i'm sure that means we can now talk about the festive season without scorn, or worry for being judged for being overly eager.

As this is my first Christmas as a Blogger, i've debated for quite a few days whether or not to join with Blogmas, and I've decided that as Christmas only comes around once a year, I want to join the club and try and come up with a few festive themed posts of my own.

Now, don't worry... normal service will still remain on My Pale Skin, however you may notice some Christmasy themed posted intertwined throughout the month. I'm also going to use this as an opportunity to mix in some other posts on the blog that you may not usually see... some gift guides, party clothes ideas, or if I'm really feeling dangerous... some baking ideas. 

I want to take Blogmas as an opportunity for you guys to really get to know me better, and I'm hoping you wont get bored! So if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, or anything you don't... let me know in the comments!

Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment