Pale Skin Friendly, Christmas Party Make Up!




This week I've had a chance to create some make up looks and really have fun with make up, more than I have done in the past few months. It's amazing how motivated you can be and how much fun you can have with make up when you're not rushing to go anywhere or constantly aware of the clock.
I've had time off this week and i've finally been able to relax, de-stress and just spend time doing things that I want to, without worrying about what time it is -  which is incredibly rare. 

Red Lipstick isn't a colour I usually wear on a day to day basis. Truth be told, it frightens me. I'm scared of wearing red lipstick with my bleach blonde hair because I just can't help but feel a little over done. Colour scares me, and even though I'm trying really hard to get out of my nude make up rut - I'm not quite sure i'm ready to make a red an every day wear just yet - even though the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Hot Pepper* I'm wearing is the most gorgeous shade of red I think I've worn in a very long time. 

If  you'd like to recreate this look, here's everything you need to know:


Contour: NYX Taupe Blush
Eyeshadow: MUA Undress Me Too palette - for bronze/golds / Make Up Revolution Salvation Palette  - for transition shades
Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
EyelashesTotal Minks - not sure which ones*

As always I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! Let me know in the comments.
Em xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment