Saying Goodbye To 2014.


After an unexpected blogging break over Christmas, having had to jump in and finish painting and decorating my mothers house for Christmas as the builders were weeks late finishing the conservatory she had built, I'm back - on the very last day of the year.

2014 has surprisingly been a great year and honestly, most of that is down to this blog, and you.

11 Months ago today, I started 'My Pale Skin' and when doing so, I had no idea what it would turn into. I never imagined that in less than a year hundreds of thousands of people would be clicking and reading. I had no idea that i'd get the opportunity to work with some incredible brands that I've been wearing and using for over ten years, nor did I have any idea that I'd get to make some amazing friends and become a part of the blogging community.

I feel like I've grown so much as a person in 2014 - more so than in the past few years. I've improved my photography, writing, and make up skills. Made actual friends, learnt to step out of my comfort zone,attended fashion shows, blogger events, bought all the make up in the world (according to my family), discovered brands that I never even knew existed and most importantly - I feel like I'm on the road to truly becoming happier and more content as a person.

I love where this blog has taken me in 2014 and I can't wait to see what is in store during 2015. I'm excited and looking forward to bringing you on this roller coaster adventure with me. Hopefully there will be a few changes going on around here - maybe a new layout and more creative content, but i'm hoping to make this little space on the web the best it can be.

Thanks for reading, clicking, commenting and watching during 2014 and I promise 2015 will be a whole load better.

So Happy New Year to all friends, new and old and I'll see you on the other side. 

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment