A Bold & Gold Make Up Look!








Last week I talked about introducing colour into my life... and this week i'm doing something about it.
I started this look having no idea how I was going to finish it. I knew I wanted it to be bigger and bolder than something i'd normally wear and after about 30minutes of playing with products and pushing my comfort zone, I'd created this look.

Purple lips aren't something I think I've ever worn out of the house, and i'm not sure if i'm ready to take that step just yet, but for now, I'm having fun experimenting. Here's the full product list if you want to recreate this look!



FACE:
Nars Sheer glow - siberia
Collection lasting perfection concealer - 1
Rimmel Matte Perfection Pressed Powder - Translucent
NYX Taupe
Elf Coral Cutie Blush
Naked Basics for highlighter

EYES:
Naked Basics - (brows, highlighter and base eye shadow)
KIKO Eyeshadow stick - 3
KIKO Eyeshadow Stick - 39
Collection Love Eyeliner Black
Bourjois Paris Volume 1 Second Mascara
Katy Perry for Eyelure Lashes (OH HONEY!)

LIPS:
Collection -Gothic Glam Collection: Scorned.



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! And if you'd like a tutorial, let me know in the comments!
Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment