A More Wearable Bold & Gold Look...







Yesterday I shared with you my Bold & Gold make up look. Today I'm bringing you a more wearable version of the same look. Make up is a funny old thing, by just changing one lipstick, you can transform an entire look and an entire frame of mind.  Teaming this same look with a 'My lips but better' lipstick, made me feel elegant and red carpet ready. 

I'd say this is the type of look that I'd wear to a premiere... if I ever got invited to one, or perfect for prom... not that I even went to a prom... (Still sad about that.)

There are so many different ways to wear this look and the KIKO eyeshadow Sticks I bought recently are perfect for experimenting with to mix up the 'gold'. I may try this same look with another Eyeshadow stick to see how that effects my mood too! 

The full product list for this look can be found in my previous post.

LIPSTICK:


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! Which of the two did you prefer? Let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment