Letting The Light Into Your Life - A Lifestyle Introduction.



When I started this blog, I wanted it to be almost a journey of self discovery, or as I like to call it - "How to girl". I'm not a make up artist, nor do I claim to be. I'm just a girl who obsesses over things to the point of compulsion. Make up and beauty have always been a love of mine, and this blog is my little home on the internet to share that with you.

I recently wrote about how blogging helped me get my confidence back and off the back of that post, I've had so so many lovely emails, tweets and comments from readers telling me that my post has helped them and asking me to write more lifestyle posts, or posts where they can get to know me more.

Over the past 6 months since I started this blog I've changed for the better. I'm happier, i'm slightly more confident and I haven't had a day where I've felt like an empty shell who cries for no reason and can't bare the thought of facing the world. I feel like I've let the light into my life and I guess you can say I feel ready to open up more and break the barriers around me down - with baby steps of course.

I've always wanted to be able to write and add in a few lifestyle posts here and there, that are a bit more than product launches or parties. This is my way of kinda easing you guys into it. I don't want to put you guys off reading because I'm not talking about lipsticks or eye shadows... so i'm going to try and write one lifestyle post a week, and If I become organised, try and keep it to the same day... which I of course can't guarantee will happen...

So I guess this is just a heads up, expect to see anything from my idea of the perfect date day out to my thoughts and advice on building confidence (when I learn how) and making new friends. I'm going to be sharing more of my personal journey with you and I would love to hear your feedback on this. I'm still so new to blogging, and it's all a little bit scary, but I guess in order to make new friends and truly be happy, you need to let go of your fears and put yourself out there... If I can do it, you can do it.

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment