Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick Review!



 



 If you're looking for a 'My Lips But Better' lipstick then this may well be the post for you. I picked up the Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick (shade 26) In the Bourjois Paris Goodie bag I was so generously given at Graduate Fashion Week last month.

As you guys know, I'm a massive fan of a natural nude and pink lip and when I had a little rummage through my Bourjois bag I didn't really think much of this lipstick, purely based on the packaging alone. I'd never heard of the Bourjois Shine Edition range, nor had I ever had an interest in shiny glossy lipsticks.

A few weeks after I received it, curiosity got the better of me. When I opened the tube and realised that the lipstick wasn't the horrendous warm brown shade that the bottom of the tube suggested, but was in fact a gorgeous natural pink I was pleasantly surprised.

I love how close to my natural lip colour this lipstick actually is and it's what I like to call a 'lazy girl lipstick' as the colour works well to enhance the natural shade, with minimal effort. It also fades throughout the day in a natural way, meaning I don't find myself with lipstick left on the outer edges of my lips and nothing in the middle, which is certainly never a good look when you're glued to your desk at work with no mirror in sight. I'd say you get around 4-5 hours with this one. it's not the most long lasting, but as it's such a natural shade, it's no fuss to reapply - when you eventually get around to it.

This Bourjois Shine edition lipstick has unexpectedly found it's way into my go to lip product pile and honestly, I only wish I'd started wearing it sooner.

I'd love to hear about your favourite 'My lips but better' lipsticks. Which brands should I try next? Let me know in the comments.
Em xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment