Elf Baked Blush - Peachy Cheeky Review!

Elf cosmetics peachy cheeky review, swatch

Elf cosmetics peachy cheeky review, swatch my pale skin

Those of you who read my blog know that i'm a big lover of Elf Cosmetics and many of their products feature on My Pale Skin quite often. What You don't know, is that the Elf Cosmetics Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky may just be one of my favourite Elf products of all time. 

Baked blushes were new to me up until this year, and I didn't actually own many blushes total. I recently wore this blusher in my Summer Pale Dewy Make Up Tutorial video and I have also been wearing it everyday since. Peachy Cheeky is gorgeous natural peach shade that compliments Pale Skin perfectly. I find that it  gives a good natural colour payoff without seeming chalky or over the top, yet has just the right level of shimmer to make a statement which makes it perfect for an everyday office look. However you can still build this up to create a stunning evening cheek.

On a negative side, I wish that it had a bit more staying power. I do find that by the time I get home from work it has mostly worn off, however to be fair, I don't know of many blushers that will last a full day 10 hour working day without some serious prep and setting spray.

Overall, I think the price of £3.95 - or less if you can grab one in the Elf sale, makes this an absolute must have product, and if you can, I recommend you grab one before they sell out!

What's your favourite baked blusher? Let me know in the comments! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment