My Homeware Haul!

Homeware haul, Cargo homeware Hauk Mypaleskin blog

Homeware haul, Cargo homeware Haul Mypaleskin blog

There's nothing I love more than a good bargain and after I found myself wandering through Wimbledon town centre after finishing a really early 5am film shoot I headed into Cargo and picked up a few pretties for my flat! Have you ever shopped and forgot everything you bought? Well I have, and I did... 



I never thought I'd find myself enjoying filming YouTube videos as much as I do, and I'm hoping when I get the hang of it, I'll find a schedule that works for me! I'm aiming to post one video a week for you guys, and am working on a few video ideas to post over the upcoming weeks!

 If you have any suggestions for videos you'd like me to film, let me know in the comments!
Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment