A Few Of My Favourite Things!



I promised that in 2015, i'd have more fun, take life less seriously and learn to let go. I also made a promise to myself to make more YouTube videos, fix my hair, improve my confidence, meet new people and make new friends! 
So with the list of everything I'd like to achieve on a personal basis in 2015,  I got thinking about things I was thankful for, and also the things that I do enjoy and the places I love.

I'm really hoping that you guys can get to know me a little better this year, and as soon as I came across the 'A Few Of My Favourite Things Tag' I thought it was the perfect video to start with in 2015. So without further ado,  here are A Few of my Favourite Things!





I'd love to hear your thoughts on this video! Let me know in the comments, and if you haven't already - don't forget to subscribe

Em xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment