Illamasqua Make Up Haul!

Illamasqua, make up, haul, hollow pigment, pale skin, delirium, cream pigment, justify, vulgar, eyeshadow, my pale skin, em ford


Although I own a few products from Illamasqua, I can't say that I've ever truly dived in and experienced the brand, or it's full range. I've previously bought a few base products from them, such as foundation & concealer but that's about as far as my foray has taken me. 
I love a good sale, and when I heard that Illamasqua had started theirs, I jumped straight in and started adding products to my basket.

I've heard so many things about using the Cream Pigment - Hollow that I just had to have it. For some reason I thought Delirium may work as sort of an edgy contour, but seeing it in person, I'm not so convinced... at least it was on sale... right?
Whilst in a Contour mood, I started browsing the Eyeshadow range for alternative options and picked up Heroine and Justify. It was then that I noticed the Vulgar eyeshadow, and although it may seem a weird choice, I'm seriously into the way Sssamanthaaa blends her eyeshadow out using an orange shade, and when I noticed this was on sale, it didn't stand a chance - the poor little thing. It went straight into the basket. 

So that's everything I picked up! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Have you tried any of them before? Let me know your thoughts!

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment