Kiko Eyeshadow Haul!

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog

One of the first things I did after getting home to London following a long Christmas in South Wales, was to head straight to the stores and satisfy any new make up cravings I had. Over the past few months I've discovered a new found love for bright shimmering eye shadows, as I find they compliment my pale skin. When looking to invest in a few new colours, there was only one store I could think of that had a whole heap of shades in bright colours, that were high in quality and reasonably priced and that was Kiko. 

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog

I love the huge range that's available in Kiko Stores, but more importantly -I love the price tag. Everything is just so affordable, and you don't feel bad if you decide to pick up quite a few different products. I bought 5 products and the total came to £34.90 which I found incredibly resonable considering the quality and shades I came away with. So, without further ado, here's what I bought!

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko Water Eyeshadow, Shade 212, Emerald Green

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko Water Eyeshadow, Shade 212, Emerald Green

KIKO Water Eyeshadow Shade #212 Emerald Green - £8.90

What attracted me to the Kiko Water Eyeshadows is first of all how shimmery and luminescent they were. The colours just seemed to sparkle in the store and stood out so much to me. I also really liked that these shadows are so versatile, and can be used both wet and dry. At £8.90 it was the most expensive item in my haul. It was a risky purchase, as I'm not usually one for blue or green eyeshadow for an everyday wear, but I just love how beautiful they look in photos.


Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko Street Glam Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Palette, Shade 02

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko Street Glam Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Palette, Shade 02

Kiko Street Glam Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Palette #02 - £5.00

In the sale section of the store, I noticed the Kiko Street Glam Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Palette. at only £5.00 and featuring 5 different shades, It would have been foolish not to pick it up. these shadows are gorgeous and shimmery - and like the watercolour eyeshadow, they can also be worn wet or dry. As far as using them as an eyeliner, I'm not sure I would get that much use from them, but i'm willing to give it a shot and try something new. 

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, shade 12

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, shade 12

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow Shade #15 - £6.90

I'm really into the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow range from Kiko, and already have quite a few in my collection. I adored this frosted pink shade and thought it would look beautiful in a smoked out eye.



Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, shade 20

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, shade 20

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow Shade #20 - £6.90

One thing I can't stand about a deep black smokey eye, is the fallout from black eyeshadow when trying to blend it. When I saw theLong Lasting black eyeshadow stick, I had to have it. I have high hopes for this and am really hoping that the creamy consistency will make it a lot easier to blend and save me from the clean up.

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, shade 43

Kiko Cosmetics, Kiko Eyeshadow, haul, review, my pale skin, blog, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, shade 43

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow Shade #43 - £6.90

My final pick and purchase was the Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick in Shade #43 which is a beautiful icey blue. For some reason I seemed to be on a blue and green eyeshadow binge this day, and couldn't resist adding another to my collection. I'm looking forward to trying out new looks with this shade.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of the products I purchased, which you liked the most and least! Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment