Subtle Everyday Sparkle Eyes



Even though Christmas and New Years Eve is well and truly over, I just can't stop reaching for the shimmer and sparkles to make eyeshadow stand out that little bit more. I always find myself reaching for taupes and muted colours for an everyday wear that is pulled together and professional for work, but also gives me a that little bit of something something that represents the beauty blogger inside me trying to get out. 

I started this look as a normal every day soft taupe eye and finished it by pressing over the centre glitter from my Bourjois Rock This Khaki* Eyeshadow from the Smokey Stories Collection. 
 I love how the green hued glitter and the smokey taupes blend together to start my day off with a little bit of a shimmy. 

Here's the full list of what I'm wearing:

Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow - Siberia
Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
Contour: NYX Blusher - Taupe
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade - Medium Brown
Eyeshadow: (Base) Make Up Revolution Salvation - What You Waiting for? Palette
Eyeshadow: (Lid) Bourjois Smokey Stories - Rock This Khaki Glitter*
Eyeliner: Collection  Extreme 24Hr Felt Liner -Black
Eyelashes: Total Minks - Smouldering Minks Lashes*
Lipstick: Make Up Revolution - Dazzle Lipstick
Lipgloss: Sleek - Gloss Me Cranberry Crush

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look, let me know in the comments.
Em xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment