The Best Bargain Eyeliner.





If there's one thing I've learnt over the past year of blogging, it's that you don't always have to spend a fortune on a product to find one that works perfectly for you. The Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Liner £2.99  is a product that I find hard to live without, and if i'm wearing eyeliner, it's the first product I reach for.  

What I love about the eyeliner is that the tip isn't too firm, and works with you. I've noticed with numerous eyeliners that I can struggle to get a perfect winged eye if I'm constantly fighting against the product. If the tip is too hard, then it can drag across the eye, and if it's too soft your stroke can wobble meaning you'll have an almost messy line. The collection Extreme Felt Liner works well because although the tip has some structure - it offers movement too! 

The eyeliner applies west, and dries super fast- without bleeding and lasts all day - which is perfect if you don't have time or just don't want to use a primer. However, like most products there are some negatives too. I really wish Collection would plastic wrap their eyeliners as when you buy them in the shop, you have no idea how many people have swatched the product or opened it before you take it home. I also find that within around a month or two. the tip has started to dry out. to get it working again, I find pressing it onto the edge of the lid works - but this isn't a great fix. 

I love this eyeliner, and although I find myself constantly swooning over the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, I don't have a trip to the states planned any time soon, so Collection - you'll be staying in my make up bag for good.

I'd love to hear about your favourite eyeliner! Let me know what products you can't live without in the comments.

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment