Drugstore Haulin!

Sometimes I feel like I can go weeks without spending money on make up and then it all gets a little bit much and I just want to buy all the things. That seemed to happen again between Christmas and New years, what with my Kiko Haul, and Real Techniques haul brushes haul.
It would appear that New Years Eve was also the day to buy liquid eyeliner and nude lip supplies as I came away from boots, with not one, but three different varieties of eyeliners in 2 different brands as well as two nude lip products from different brands.

From Collection I picked up the Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner £2.99 as well as the Fast Stroke Liner £2.99. I love the Felt Tip Liner and it's my weapon of choice for when doing any sort of flicked eyeliner. I also haven't played around with a 'dip' style liquid eyeliner in a while I thought It would be fun to do some experimenting and seeing what I can come up with.

From Maybelline I chose the Tantalizing Taupe Lipstick £6.99 from the Maybelline Coloursens Nude Lipstick Range and also I really liked the look of the Master Precise liquid Eyeliner £5.99 which is actually a felt tip liner) and it didn't bleed when swatched in store - meaning it made it's way straight into the basket.

Finally from No 7 I chose the Precision Lips Pencil in Nude £6.75 as I just loved how the two products swatched together on my hand - plus, you can never have too many lip liners - especially of the drug store variety - we all know how hard they are to come by.

So that's my nude lip and eyeliner mini haul! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my buys. Have you tried any of them before? Let me know in the comments.

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment