Bourjois Colour Boost - Plum Russian Review


Bourjois, colour boost, plum russian, review, swatch, blogger, my pale skin, pale skin, lipstick

Bourjois, colour boost, plum russian, review, swatch, blogger, my pale skin, pale skin, lipstick

Bourjois, colour boost, plum russian, review, swatch, blogger, my pale skin, pale skin, lipstick

Bourjois, colour boost, plum russian, review, swatch, blogger, my pale skin, pale skin, lipstick, pale skin, em ford,

Every time that I try a new Bourjois Make Up product - I worry that their winning streak will come to an end and a product will finally let me down. Luckily that didn't happen on this product, as I feel like I fell in love with it from the moment I opened the tube. The Bourjois Colour Boost, Glossy Finish Lipstick - Plum Russian* is a gorgeous deep berry/plum shade and perfect if you're looking for a new winter lip shade to compliment your pale skin. 

One of the things I love about this lip product, is how convenient it is to use as a 'grab and go' lip colour. They apply incredibly easily, evenly, and they even give you the chance to layer them up to create a stronger colour when needed!

In terms of formula, i'd say it's as easy to apply as a lipbalm - with the shine of a gloss, and the colour of a stain. The texture isn't gloopy, and even after the top layer of 'gloss' has gradually worn off, the stain remains, most importantly in a consistent manner. 

At £7.99 It's an absolute steal, and one you'll be seeing on the blog a lot this season as it's just so versatile and easy to wear.

Have you tried any of the Colour Boost range? I'd love to hear which are your favourites!
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment